BA in Interactive Entertainment, Minor in 3D Animation - University of Southern California, 2009
Software: Autodesk Maya 2010, Adobe Flash CS5, Adobe Dreamweaver CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS5
Other: Leadership, Organization, Communication, Self-motivated, Team-oriented, Productivity, and Problem- solving skills
- Worked with moderating team to moderate gameplay testing sessions by recording gameplay footage which would be used to provide developers relevant information on any usability issues in the game.
- In charge of running the testing sessions that were held in Treyarch studios to collect observational data from testers and discuss with developers.
- Collaborated with a web designer to program the entire site using XHTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, and jQuery from PSD files.
- Developed a custom shopping cart system to receive transactions from customers which can be viewed from a custom made content management system made for the client.
- Sliced PSD files sent from the client and used XHTML, CSS, and jQuery to code each web page.
- Used Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr API to extract information from those social networking sites and integrate them into the site to display the latest news feeds and activity.
- Redesigned and developed company website with a custom content management system to manage the news, blog, and podcast sections to improve control over the site's content.
- Designed and develop separate websites for each upcoming video game that would be promoted and published through Sony Online Entertainment.
- Redeveloped the magazine's website through PHP and incorporated a custom content management system to easily update the website when a new issue is launched.
- Created a calendar event system allowing users to post an art event and submit the data to a backend database which would be checked under a moderation system.
- As lead designer, I lead a team of Flash programmers to develop the first few iterations to present a playable prototype to Humana.
- Designed and programmed the battle system and the exercise levels while incorporating web cam technology to detect the player's movements during exercise levels.
- Trainer won the Grand Prize and the GE Healthyimagination student award in the Apps for Healthy Kids National Competition which is part of Michelle Obama's Let's Move campaign.